2005 Reserve Shiraz
- Victorian Wine Show 2008 - Silver Medal
- Victorian Wine Show 2007 - Bronze Medal
- Australian Wine Makers Show 2007 - Bronze Medal
- Australian Wine Makers Show 2008 - Bronze Medal
- Wine State Magazine 2009 - Worlds Greatest Shiraz Challenge - 4½ stars - Top of Class
- Wine State Magazine 2010 - Worlds Greatest Shiraz Challenge - 4 stars
This classic 2005 Reserve Shiraz displays a colour of rich ruby red, with aromas of blueberry, black cherry, vanilla, white pepper and spice.
The palate is mouth-filling with lingering flavours of black cherry, boysenberry, aniseed, mocha, white pepper and spice.
The perfect integration of great fruit with oak, acid and soft tannins help make this a fine example of a Yarra Valley Shiraz.
A great wine to accompany red meats and pasta type dishes.
Cellar up to 10 years to achieve its full potential.
Wine State Magazine
2010 Worlds Greatest Shiraz Challenge
2005 Worlds Greatest Shiraz Challenge
Spicy leathery/liquorice bouquet. Good weight and length of sweet dark fruit flavours neatly balanced by soft powdery tannins.