2004 Don Juan Cabernet Sauvignon
Yarra Vale Wines
Great example of an older wine; beautifully aged, with intense, "polished", cabernet fruit. Still fresh and vibrant, with an amazingly long lingering finish. "A fantastic wine," said one judge.
- Yarra Valley Wine Show 2007 - Silver Medal
- Australian Small Wine Makers Show 2008 - Silver Medal
- Victorian Wine Show 2008 - Gold Medal
- Victorian Wine Show 2010 - Silver Medal
- Victorian Wine Show 2011 - Museum Class - Top Gold Medal
Made for lovers of great wine, this seductive Don Juan will tempt even the most discerning palate.
This prestigious wine displays a colour of dense garnet with a crimson hue and a bouquet of intense berry fruits, plums, cherries, vanilla and violets.
The palate consists of flavours of rich, ripe berry fruits and sweet cherry which are beautifully integrated with French vanilla oak characters, framed by firm tannins and finishing with lingering fruit and oak.
An excellent wine to enjoy now, or later with careful long-term cellaring.